It is no secret the the Kurdish spirit has long been a thorn in the side of the Iranian regime, their own Kurdish regions and Iraq’s have been instrumental in the struggle against the totalitarian regime. Meanwhile Turkey’s dictator Erdogan is irritated by Turkish-Kurdish resistance, and has recently been bombing the Kurdish regions in Turkey and Syria, we have to ask if this is co-ordinated. For the Iranian part, the protests have given the regime clearance to attack, possibly making an example of these remote regions – Mahabad, Javanrood, where internet accessibility can easily be cut off, and services (water for some days now) also. The atrocities are to be internationally condemned and we ask you to please, please write to your MP easily via this link/ or Senator, to bring this urgent matter of life and death, in Parliament/ Senate.
1. Saman Qadirbaygi: He was killed by government repressive forces firing directly at him during the protests on Wednesday, November 15, in Bukan’s Mirzaei neighborhood.
2. Fuad Mohammadi: He was seriously injured in Kamiyaran and died of his injuries after being transferred to a hospital in Sanandaj on Wednesday, November 15. He was a resident of Kamiyaran.
3. Zanyar Allah Moradi: He was a 26-year-old Kurdish man from Sanandaj who was killed by direct fire from the Iranian government’s repressive forces in this city.
4. Isa Beiglari: He was a 39-year-old Kurdish citizen from the village of “Nasnar” in Sarvabad who was killed by direct fire from Iranian government forces. He was hit by two AK-47 bullets in his waist in front of Kurdistan University in Sanandaj.
5. Daniyal Pabandi: He was a 17-year-old youngster from Saqqez who was killed by a direct government repressive force fire on the evening of Wednesday, November 16, 2022, in this city’s Karimabad neighborhood.
6. Burhan Karami: He was a 30-year-old citizen from Kamiyaran who was killed on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, after being shot in the head and neck by three bullets fired by IRI repressive forces on this city’s Zarneh Street.
7. Salar Mojaver: He was 30 years old and died on the evening of Wednesday, November 16, 2022, as a result of being shot by the IRI repressive forces in the Bukan popular resistance.
8. Asad Rahimi: He was a 30-year-old from Bukan who died on the evening of Wednesday, November 16, 2022, as a result of being shot by the IRI repressive forces in the Bukan popular resistance.
9. Mohammad Hasanzadeh: He was a 28-year-old man who was murdered by a knife attack by IRI forces on his chest and heart while attempting to free a woman who had been kidnapped by those forces in the Qazi Garden of Bukan City on Wednesday, November 16, 2022.
10. Arash Azizi: 13 years from Javanrud
11. Karvan Shukri: 16 from Piranshahr, both of them were killed by the forces of the Islamic Republic on Sunday
This information comes from the renowned charity who write “While expressing sympathy with the families of the victims, Hengaw condemns the brutality of government forces and the use of deadly weapons against ordinary people and calls for the international community’s special attention to these systematic crimes in the cities of Iran and especially in Kurdistan.”